Ready to Triple your Feminine Productivity in 30 days?
Download straight into your mailbox:
The Lady Log
Start Living a Wellness Lifestyle
Easily create new Healthy Habits without Stress, Procrastination or Burn-Out
Master your Time
Having a clear daily Ritual Routine which is easy, fun and meaningful will create more free time to spend with Family and Friends
Improve your Health & Fitness the effortless way
Make tiny, easy changes that deliver big results: Get Fit and Healthy, double your energy sleep better and get the body you love.
'Turn into the Lady Leader you already are - with just ONE Little Ritual'
Terms & Conditions Mae Belteyn International
Effective date September 2018
These Terms & Conditions (the “Terms”) represent an agreement between You and Mae Belteyn International and govern your use of our Websites at www.MaeBelteyn.com, www.LadyLeaders.com, and all other sub-domains or related domains created by Mae Belteyn International from time to time (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Website”), and any Products or Services made available by means of any of the Websites. We refer to our (free or paid) information, tools, (live or online) events, memberships, programs, courses, Products, Services, our Learning Platform, (private) Facebook (group) pages or other Social Media and emails in these Terms as Services (the “Services”). By using any of the Services, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms or to impose new conditions on the use of the Website and its Services, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms & Conditions on this Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms, as modified.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Company and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by Company to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
You are aware that You have the right to consult an attorney prior to using our Website and its Services or purchasing any Product or Service from or through us. Company is not responsible for your personal actions or choices before, during or after use of our Website. Notwithstanding any limitations by law, your misuse or nonuse of this information is at your own risk, and You absolve Company of any liability or loss that you, your business, or your family, children or heirs (if applicable) or any other person, may incur. You acknowledge that You are using your own due diligence and assessment of risk when it comes to making your own decisions with full awareness that there may be risk involved.
2. General Conditions
You understand that your content (NOT including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
Information provided on the Website and its Services:
3. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Our Limited License to You: Our Website and its Services (including, but not limited to freebees, (free) memberships, events, programs, products, services, meditations, rituals, worksheets, books and all the materials available) on or through it are the property solely owned by Mae Belteyn and/or Mae Belteyn International and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. This includes, but is not limited to the content, layout, design, photographs, images, artwork, text, fonts, software and other technology, and the contents, functions, data, databases and graphics, appearance and other intellectual property. The foregoing ownership rights include all Intellectual Property Rights inherent in or appurtenant to the Services. Without limitation of the foregoing, the Services contain proprietary material of Mae Belteyn and/or Mae Belteyn International, which is protected by copyright and other laws respecting proprietary rights. The Services are also protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to Dutch copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. Company retains all rights in the Services, including all copyright and other proprietary rights worldwide in all media. You may not use the Services except as expressly permitted under these Terms.
If You purchase or freely access any materials through the Website and its Services, You will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, all content obtained through us is our property, and You are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to You only. You may not use the Website and its Services or materials available on or through them in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us.
The trademarks, taglines, and logos which are displayed on the Website and its Services are trademarks belonging to us. Any use including framing, meta tags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our express written consent, or permission granted herein. For those trademarks and logos for which You are granted permission to use, the trademark incidia must be included at all times. Any preview call titles, program titles, program material titles, or any other title or information of ours bearing the trademark (™) symbol may not be used by You for any reason without our express written permission.
Information You Are Prohibited from Sharing with Others: You, as a Licensee, You understand and acknowledge that the information obtained on or through the Website and its Services has been developed or obtained by us through the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that this information is a valuable, special and unique asset of ours which needs to be protected from improper and unauthorized use. Unless otherwise explicitly authorized in these Terms, You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material purchased through or obtained on the Website and its Services, including through our (free) membership, events, private Facebook group page, audio/video recording, or teleseminar call for commercial use, for use in any way that earns You money.
You may not in any way use, copy, adapt or represent any of our material in any way as if it is yours or created by you. However, You may from time to time, download and/or print one copy of Email Correspondence, Program Handouts and Assignments/Action Steps, Website pages, and/or blog posts for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that You give us credit by name, keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices and, if used electronically, You must include the link back to the Website page from which the information was obtained. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the material from this Website and its Services for personal use You in no way assume any ownership rights of that material. All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
2. Your License to Us: If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you post or submit any material (including, without limitation, creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, questions, comments, Facebook postings, feedback, blog entries, content, photos, videos and other submissions or materials) to us whether online (through Website and its Services, social media, email or others), by postal mail, or otherwise, You are representing: (i) that You are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. In addition, when You submit or post any material, You are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, assignable, transferable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, copy, edit, modify, translate, publish, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, You grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify You as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address or screen name, as we deem appropriate. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
3. You acknowledge and agree that any contributions originally created by you for us shall be deemed a “work made for hire” when the work performed is within the scope of the definition of a work made for hire in Section 101 of the United States Copyright Law, as amended. As such, the copyrights in those works shall belong to Mae Belteyn International from their creation. Thus, Mae Belteyn International shall be deemed the author and exclusive owner thereof and shall have the right to exploit any or all of the results and proceeds in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, in all languages, as Mae Belteyn International determines. In the event that any of the results and proceeds of your submissions hereunder are not deemed a “work made for hire”, you hereby, without additional compensation, irrevocably assign, convey and transfer to Mae Belteyn International all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all copyrights and trademarks throughout the universe, in perpetuity in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, to such material and any and all right, title and interest in and to all such proprietary rights in every medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe, in perpetuity. Any posted material which are reproductions of prior works by you shall be co-owned by us.
4. You acknowledge that Company has the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that Company may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
5. Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Website so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your Website by us or by the Website. However, You may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Website, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
6. Mae Belteyn International can make photos, video- and audio recordings during Live Events (including Retreats). It is possible that a participant is recognisable on these images or audio. Mae Belteyn International has the right to use these images for example, but not limited to, for marketing purposes, Websites and Social Media. By participating in a Live Event the participant gives permission to Mae Belteyn International to use the images, footage and/or audio.
4. Your conduct and Prohibited uses
1. You must not use our Website and its Services in any way that causes or is likely to cause the Website and its Services, or access to them to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that You are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
2. You must use the Website and its Services for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use them for any of the following:
5. Third-party links
Certain content, products and services available via our Website and its Services may include materials from third-parties. Throughout the Website and its Services, we may provide links and pointers to websites maintained by third parties that are or are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Our linking to such third-party websites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such websites, or the information, products or services offered on or through these websites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates, operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Website and its Services or on websites linked to by us on the Website or its Services. If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Company. Neither Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any portion of the Website by anyone other than an authorized Company representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
6. Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our Website and its Services that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related Website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related Website has been modified or updated.
The information, Products and Services offered on or through the Website and by Company and any third-party websites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Website and its Services or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of the Website and its Services, including bulletin boards, or the servers that make it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website and its Services or materials on this Website or on third-party websites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
7. Interactive Features
This Website and its Services may include a variety of features, such as an online learning platform, bulletin boards, web logs, comment fields, chat rooms, and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on the online learning platform, bulletin boards, web logs, chat rooms, and other public posting areas on the Website and its Services, or sent via any email services on the Website, lies with each user – You alone are responsible for the material You post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that You or others may provide through the Website and its Services. It is a condition of your use of the Website and its Services that You do not:
Company may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Website and its Services. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. Company or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Company staff, Company’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with Company, some of whom may employ anonymous usernames.
Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Company has no obligation whatsoever to monitor any of the content or postings on the message boards, chat rooms or other public forums on the Website and its Services. However, You acknowledge and agree that we have the absolute right to monitor the same at our sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to alter, edit, refuse to post or remove any postings or content, in whole or in part, for any reason and to disclose such materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to any third party in order to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (national or international) and to protect ourselves, our clients, sponsors, users and visitors.
To use certain features of the Website and its Services, You will need a username and password, which You will receive through the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by You or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that You exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
10. Security and privacy
11. Free newsletter and/or free membership subscription
You understand that by entering your name and email address on the entry page for the Free newsletter subscription and/or the free membership subscription that you are:
12. Online Commerce
When You purchase our Products and/or Services, the information provided and obtained as part of the transaction, such as your credit card number and contact information, may be collected by both the third-party merchant and us. A merchant may have privacy and data collection practices that are different from ours. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You release us and our affiliates from any damages that You incur, and agree not to assert any claims against us or them, arising from your purchase or use of our Products and/or Services. For more information regarding a merchant, its online store, its privacy policies, and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, visit that merchant’s website and click on its information links or contact the merchant directly.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by You or someone acting on your behalf. You agree to purchase and use the Products and Services for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular Product or Service.
You agree to only purchase Products and Services for yourself or for another person for whom You are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires You to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, You represent that You have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
13. Products and/or Services
Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Services, including Products (subject to payment, where applicable), for your personal use only, in accordance with these Terms. We reserve all rights that we do not expressly grant in these Terms. We may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time, including the availability of any feature or content. Without limitation of any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use the Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make instalment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms.
Certain Products or Services may be available exclusively during (live) Events and/or online through the Website. These Products or Services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy which is posted for each Product and Service.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products or Services that we offer. All descriptions of Products and Services or their pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product or Service at any time. Any offer for any Product or Service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any Products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Products or Services will be corrected.
14. Optional tools
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the Website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new Products and Services and/or features through the Website and its Services (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features Products and/or Services shall also be subject to these Terms.
15. Live Events (including Retreats)
1) These Terms incorporate, and should be read in accordance with the Terms of Purchase. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Purchase, the Terms of Purchase of that specific Product or Service shall prevail. All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries with Company prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and its Terms of Purchase on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
2) Tickets, times, refunds and cancellation: Only customers holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event or show a copy on your digital device (phone, iPad, etc). Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is altered, removed or defaced. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase.
Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned Tickets unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions or in special circumstances. In these circumstances, tickets must be resold and will be subject to an administration fee (depending on event type).
Company will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of Your Ticket. It is not always possible to issue duplicate Tickets. If duplicates are issued, a reasonable administration fee may be charged. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Company and subject to these Terms. You may not resell a Ticket for commercial gain – however, a change of name to your existing bought ticket may be allowed if given ample notice.
If a Ticket is advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than Company, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund.Tickets are sold subject to the Company’s right to alter or vary the published Event programme which may result in changes to the event line-up, event times or any other aspect of the Event. The Company reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start times at the Event are subject to change. Company shall not be liable for any change of a published start time.
All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the Venue in sufficient time in case the Event starts early and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Event should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of the Event (defined below) You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom You purchased a Ticket.
A “Material” alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to event times / supporting speakers shall not be considered a Material alteration. A Material alteration is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. The Event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual act scheduled to appear. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts, regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing, and so cancellation by a speaker / artist will not entitle You to a refund, regardless of their position on the bill.
It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of Company as soon as reasonably practicable on Company’s and/or Venue’s website and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the Website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
3) The Event is subject to licence. Company reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in Company’s reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void. When you participate in a Live Event, you need to be in a good physical and mental health. If this is not the case, or you have doubts about this, you need to notify Mae Belteyn International about this before purchasing your ticket.
4) If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact the Company or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Company or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under eighteen (18) years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf (where children are allowed event entry). This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
5) Due to legal artist/speaker performance rights and royalty obligations, You cannot bring any video or audio recording equipment or any camera which is over 35mm or with a detachable lens into the venue / onto the site. You will not be allowed to enter the site if You bring equipment that, at the discretion of our security, infringes on these rules.
6) You agree that you and each participant is not allowed to make video- or audio recordings of any kind for longer than five (5) minutes. It’s also not allowed to livestream footage or audio for longer that five (f) minutes via Social Media or other distribution channels. It is never allowed to make video or audio recordings of any kind during moments of meditation, visualisation or transformational rituals. Violation of this will lead to refusal of further entry to and/or eject You from the Event or Retreat.
7) It is not allowed to share, copy, edit, publish or use for commercial uses our workbooks, images, audio or other information and content, unless Company specifically granted you written authorisation beforehand. Violation of this will in all cases have legal consequences. It is allowed to take photos of the event and displayed images and to publish them through personal Social Media (without a commercial purpose).
8) There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on any day of the Event. Last admission to the Events will be 30 minutes after start time of the Event.Individual venue opening times and admission times are at the discretion of the venue managers. Entering the location where the event takes place and participating in the event is at your own risk. Company is not liable for any damage, directly or indirectly suffered by you. You are personally liable for and must adequately insure yourself against any damage of whatever nature, caused by your fault or negligence, as well as for damage caused in any way by your goods, guests or animals.
9) You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Company and/or all Venue stewards and staff at the Event. All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas where relevant. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
10) You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
12) Event Liability: You agree that Company, its servants or agents will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused (including by Company or its servants or agents): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by Company or any of its servants or agents; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by Company, its servants or agents); and/or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by You of any of these Terms and Conditions.For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond the Company’s control including, without limitation, an act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements and/or acts or regulations of national or local governments. Company will not be liable to You for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
13) The Company will not have any liability to You whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the Event or any cancellation of the Event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the Event or the cancellation of the Event.
14) Note that events are not residential and do not include for plane tickets and/or other travel expenses, accommodation or food and beverages unless stated. Food and beverages are occasionally provided at events and Company takes no responsibility for special dietary or allergic requirements if we have not been notified in advance in writing of these.
15) Note that Mae Belteyn does not present at every event, however we will always provide a fully trained speaker, teacher and/or ritualist.
16. Modifications to the Services and prices
Prices for our Products and Services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) and Product without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
17. Accuracy of billing and account information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our online and offline store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
All sales are billed in EUR as required by law, and no adjustment for changes in foreign exchange rates will be made. If the mailing address you provided us is in the The Netherlands, all payments will be charged and made in Euros. If the mailing address you provided us is outside The Netherlands, our payment option providers supports the following currencies: Euro (€), GBP (£) and US Dollar ($).
As consideration for any purchase you make on the Website, you shall pay Mae Belteyn International all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third-party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, bank account, or other approved payment facility you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the fees and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and credit card information. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your credit card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You hereby authorize Mae Belteyn International to obtain or determine updated or replacement expiration dates for your credit card in the event that the credit card you provided us expires. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your credit card issuer, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your credit card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
You may purchase licenses to Products and Services through a one-time payment, multiple payments or in monthly installments, as specified on the Website and the Terms of Purchase of that specific Product or Service. When you pay in multiple payments, the obligation to pay the full amount will remain after completing the program of your Product or Service. When you make a purchase, you authorize us to charge the credit card, debit card or PayPal account you provide on a one-time, multiple times or monthly basis, depending on which Payment Plan you elect. If you are behind with payments, Company reserves the right to cancel live Services and suspend our obligations until you have paid your due payments. After payment you are allowed to make a new appointmentfor the the live Services, but the dates must be within the duration of theProgram of your Product and/or Service. We cannot guarantee availability in our calendarto catch up on missed live Services.
Terms and conditions specific to Live Events (including Retreats):
1) By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions and the Terms of Purchase of the specific Live Event, or selecting the “Purchase Event” button (or similar such button for a ticket to a Live Event) displayed on the Website, you are purchasing full access to the Live Event for a specific person on the date of the ticket. Each purchased ticket is for that specific person.
2) You agree that once purchased tickets to Live Events cannot be taken back by Company and cannot be exchanged for other Products or Services. Nor can Company refund the purchase price or reservation costs.
Terms and conditions specific to Monthly Subscriptions:
1) By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase Subscription” button (or similar such button for monthly subscriptions) displayed on the Website, you are purchasing a monthly subscription and are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card for amounts payable to us pursuant to this subscription.
2) You acknowledge and understand that you can cancel anytime by contacting customer support at [email protected].
Terms and conditions specific to Multiple Payment Purchase Offers:
1) By providing your credit card and other information, agreeing to this Terms and Conditions, or selecting the “Purchase with Payment Plan” button (or similar such button for multiple payment purchase offers) displayed on the Website, you are purchasing immediate and full access to the purchased product. You are agreeing to allow us to charge your credit card pursuant to the multiple payment purchase offer.
2) You agree that by accepting the multiple payment purchase offer that you are agreeing to pay the total amount due per the original purchase. Unlike a membership subscription, multiple payment purchase offers cannot be “cancelled” prior to full payment since you have full access to all the products when purchased. You are responsible for the full amount of the purchase price upon delivery of the product.
3) You agree to pay the amount(s) due per the Multiple Payment Purchases offer, and you agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at a rate of 1.5% per month or the highest rate allowed by law, whichever is greater.
4) You agree to pay the costs of collecting past due bills including attorney, court, and collection agency costs.
Terms and conditions specific to “Lifetime Access” Purchases:
1) If you are purchasing from us, and the offer was for “Lifetime Access” – this is defined as “access until the end of the life of the Product and/or Service, and until the end of your life.”
2) Lifetime access includes access to the Products and/or Services that you purchased, and not Products and/or Services that were created after that time, or Products and/or Services offered by other companies that we may be affiliated with.
3) Your lifetime access gives you a non-transferable, non-salable access to the Products and/or Services included in your purchase.
4) We aim to keep online materials accessible for their lifetime, but we cannot guarantee that. When we are forced to remove or move the materials to another URL, we will always inform you three (3) months in advance so you are able to download them to you hard drive or keep them in another way. We will notify you of this to your last known mailadress. Not updating new mail addresses to us is at your own risk.
Terms and conditions specific to “Retreats” Purchases:
1) A deposit of 30%, with a minimum of € 300 must be paid at time of Registration booking. When paid in full at Registration and 180 days or more prior to the Retreat Starting Date you receive a discount of 5% of the Retreat price. Look at the Terms of Purchase of the specific Retreat for a Payment Plan.
2) When on a Payment Plan 100% of the Retreat Registration booking must be paid in full 30 days prior to the Retreat Starting Date.
3) 100% of the Retreat Registration booking must be paid in full when booked less than 30 days prior to the Retreat Starting date.
When signing up for a Retreat a confirmation will be emailed to you, a courtesy hold requires payment of the deposit within 5 working days to secure the reservation. For places that have a waitlist, a 24hr courtesy hold will be offered. There is no guarantee of delivery by Company until full payment has been made. Full payment of the balance is to be made no later than 30 days before Retreat Starting Date and ideally at the time of booking or according the offered Payment Plan.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following: fraudulent or potentially orders, incorrect pricing or non-payment.
All credit card and debit card transactions on our shopping area are protected. Our secure payment option providers and accepted forms of payment are shown below:
20. Delivery timeframes for Services and Products
Timeframe for delivery of Services and Products is as per the Services dates booked by the Client. Live events are delivered in a venue provided by a specially selected location (as a hotel, private home venue, conference centre, spa or other venue) of which the address, contact and arrangement details are displayed within the event booking details page.
Timeframe for delivery of Products and Services is as follows:
21. Refund Policy
If you are not satisfied with a Product and/or Service you have purchased, you are eligible for a full refund of amounts paid for that Product, provided that you: email us at [email protected], no later than fourteen (14) days following the date of purchase, requesting a refund, stating the reason for your request. After the fourteen (14) days period it is no longer possible to ask for a refund, you have to pay the full amount of the Product and/or Service. You here explicitly agree that article 7:408 lid 1 of the Dutch Civil Code (Burgerlijk Wetboek) is not applicable and that it is not possible to terminate early. Notwithstanding the foregoing, certain Products and/or Services purchases may not be eligible for refund, or might be subject to satisfaction of additional or different criteria, if and to the extent we so provide on the applicable Website(s) and the Terms of Purchase of that specific Service. If you receive a refund for a Service, you will have no further right to use that Service. We will have the sole discretion to determine whether you satisfy the eligibility criteria for a refund. For the avoidance of doubt, unless you are eligible to receive a refund, as provided herein, your obligation to continue to make all monthly payments with respect to a purchase shall remain in effect, notwithstanding the cancellation or termination of the applicable license for such Service. Please refer to the Terms of Purchase of the Service You purchased for its return policy.
Membership Subscription Cancellation: You have the right to cancel your monthly membership subscription to any of our online products at any time. As soon as you cancel, your membership level will cease to be available to you and any prior monthly payments are non-refundable. If you wish to cancel, you can do so by email to [email protected].
Event Ticket Cancellation: You have the right to cancel your ticket to an online or Live event (with the exclusion of Retreats) within 72 hours of making your purchase and receive 100% of your money back, minus a small admin fee of €20 + BTW. If you wish to cancel your ticket after that 72 hour period, you may cancel up to 21 days before the event date and receive a 50% refund, minus the admin fee of €20 + BTW. Alternatively, you can transfer your ticket to another course date for the same admin fee of €20 + BTW. Should you wish to cancel completely within 21 days of the event, you have two options:
1. Transfer your course ticket to someone else by emailing [email protected] and update us with the details of the person you are transferring the ticket to.
2. Forfeit your place, as we will already have paid out all expenses to the venue and given you everything that comes with the course, other than the day itself.
If you have purchased an Early Bird Ticket, these tickets are transferable. However, they are non-refundable in whole or in part, as Early Bird Tickets are purchased at heavily discounted rates. You can still transfer or cancel your ticket(s) by contacting [email protected]. However if you are unable to use it, we will not provide a refund on the ticket(s).
Retreat Ticket Cancellation: Cancellation is defined as not attending your scheduled retreat, which includes postponing or rescheduling it. You have the right to cancel your ticket to a Retreat within 72 hours of making your purchase and receive 100% of your money back, minus a small admin fee of €20 + BTW.
There is no exception to the cancellation policy including weather or personal emergencies, flight cancellations or delays. We recommend purchasing Travel Protection Insurance through a qualified agent as soon as you book your retreat, which will cover you for cancellations, as we cannot waive our cancellation policy or be liable for loss of your holiday in the event that you are unable to travel to the Retreat. Please be sure that your insurance policy covers you for all relevant (sport) activities you will be engaging upon on your retreat & trip cancellation. Depending on their policy and conditions, travel cancellation insurance will pay for some or all cancellation fees. With most agencies, insurance must be purchased within 14 days of making your reservation.
If you cancel your trip, Company does not offer refunds for any reason. A portion of your payment may be used as credit for another retreat to be taken within two years of your original retreat date. If you find someone to go in your place, we will gladly transfer your credit to another guest. Depending on when you cancel, cancellation penalties may apply. Fees are determined by the following schedule:
Once the cancellation period is over, refunds are not possible and forfeited funds are considered “fee-for-service” payments and are not considered eligible for tax-exempt status. In other words, they cannot be considered donations. Fees are completely non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions to our policy cannot be made for any reason.
Absolutely No Refunds will be provided for people “either arriving late or departing early” for the retreat after the start date or prior to the end dates as published on the page of our Website related to your specific Registration booking.
We are NOT responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled Retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing your trip.
You must submit your signed Participant Agreement form within one week of booking or 90 days prior to retreat start date, whichever comes first. Guests who fail to do so may be subject to an automatic cancellation and the above policy will apply.
Other Retreat Related Fees: Changing Meals and LodgingIf you are not canceling a program or retreat but need to change a meal plan or lodging choice after your initial choices at registration, this has an impact on the people providing those services. If you make a change to your meal plan and/or lodging reservation, you will be charged a € 20 administrative change fee. Please note that no refunds for food and lodging will be given two weeks before the retreat begins.
During your retreat every effort will be made to substitute where-ever and when-ever possible therapies, treatments, activities and or event participation as a special courtesy only for our guests, however we want everyone to understand that all our retreat programs are predetermined and you are paying for a packaged program, therefore, please discuss in writing any particular requirements, health issues, conflicting or special circumstances that may prevent you from full participation with us, prior to making your booking. Especially, if there are any special circumstances that might prevent you from participating fully in any aspect of our retreat programming.No refunds will be provided for ‘non participation of activities for any reason’ that we have not agreed upon in advance of scheduled commencement of retreat date as published.
We reserve the right to reschedule, modify, change or cancel any specific element of activity anticipated in a planned retreat program subject to weather conditions, lack of availability for any reason, or other circumstances beyond our control. If it is necessary to cancel any event an adjustment will be considered, and a substitute activity may be provided.
Certain Retreats have unique Cancellation Policies that supersede this general policy, and they are described on their specific Terms of Purchase (normally these are Retreats where host facilities have their own cancellation policies). The Terms of Purchase can be found on the Retreats Registration page of our Website for that particular Retreat or Program.
Before you book a Retreat at Mae Belteyn International, we ask that you read and if you wish to book, sign and return the Terms of Purchase which will be sent to your booking receipt. By signing it, you will be indicating that you understand the Terms and conditions of the booking.
Cancellations must be requested by contacting Mae Belteyn International by email at [email protected].
Live Event and Retreat Cancellation Policy
Mae Belteyn International reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any Live Event or Retreat Program upon written email notice. While We have never cancelled a retreat to date, if We must cancel a booked retreat date for any reason, you may transfer your full retreat payment to another retreat, or you may request a refund of your payment to us, constituting a full settlement. If We must cancel a Live Event for any reason, We will offer you a ticket for a next similar Live Event. Mae Belteyn International will make sure that every ticket holder will be notified in time about the new date and location.Mae Belteyn International is not responsible for your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled Live Event or Retreat, such as airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
Changes or amendments to content or venues: Content in the Retreat programme has been confirmed by the event teachers/leaders. If for any reason an event teacher/leader becomes unavailable we will do our best in conjunction with the teacher to find a replacement teacher of similar training and quality. Wherever possible you will be advised in advance of any alterations. Amenities or programs may be altered or amended due to maintenance work, mechanical faults, weather conditions, sickness or other situations outside our control and for which Mae Belteyn International cannot be held responsible.
Live Event and Retreat Liability: We do NOT accept any liability for: Cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations or other events beyond our control, participants' medical or psychiatric conditions which may develop during or subsequent to the holiday, loss of, or damage to, personal property of participants.
Health: Non-disclosure of relevant health information, whether physical or psychiatric, can invalidate your travel insurance and cancel our contractual obligation to you. You should in any case inform us of any health issues prior to booking.In order to avoid injury we ask that you agree to follow all instructions given to you by the instructor as to when, where and how to perform and not to perform activities, it being understood that any deviation by you from such instructions shall be at your own risk. Participants must listen to their own bodies and work within their own limitations. If any activities hurt or are uncomfortable, it is your responsibility to never take any activities to a level of discomfort or pain. Company will not be held responsible for any injuries suffered, caused in whole or in part by failure to faithfully follow instructions.Our Retreats are not suitable if you cannot take responsibility for yourself either physically or emotionally. By accepting these terms you confirm that you are medically, physically, emotionally and in all respects fit and able to participate in the retreat you book.
Complaints: In the unfortunate event of a problem or a complaint, in the first instance the Client should address it immediately to the venue owner/manager. If not resolved, the Client should contact Company and we will attempt to mediate and resolve it for you as soon as possible so as not to detract from the enjoyment of your Retreat. Please note that Company is acting only to book the Retreat on your behalf with the owner of the facility, the ultimate responsibility for resolution is between the Client and the venue. However, we will always assist you with justifiable complaints provided we are notified of problems at the time they arise.
Legal Status: While promoting a venue does confer recognition of a good standard in accordance with our reputation, Company is acting purely and solely as booking agents between, and on behalf of both parties.
Company will take every effort to have its Services rendered in the best possible way. Nevertheless, it may occur that you are dissatisfied with a certain aspect of our provision of services. In such a situation, you must make Company aware of any and all complaints immediately by notifying us by mail at [email protected]. We receive from you a clear description of your complaint, so we are able to react to it and when your complaint is valid to rectify it. When your complaint is not clearly defined we cannot take it under consideration. Company will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible. Complaints about specific parts of a program have to be notified to us within fourteen (14) days of receiving that specific part. When you make this notification after these fourteen (14) days, you no longer have the right to repair, replacement or compensation. Submitted complaints will receive a reply within a period of fourteen (14) days, counted from the date of receipt. When a complaint has a foreseeable longer processing time, you will within a period of fourteen (14) days receive a message of receipt with an indication when to expect a more detailed answer or solution. Note that your payment obligation remains even if you send us a complaint.
23. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall Mae Belteyn International, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the Website and its Services or any Products procured using the Services, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website and its Services or any Product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Website and its Services or any content (or Product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website and its Services, even if advised of their possibility. Because some countries, states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, states or jurisdictions, our liability and the liability of our subsidiary and parent companies or affiliates is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such country, state or jurisdiction law.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If You are dissatisfied with the Website, its Services or these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using them.
Information provided through the Website and its Services is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Company makes no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for any purpose. All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website and its Services will be accurate or reliable. (Please refer to our guarantees disclaimer) With regards to financial content on the Website and its Services: neither Mae Belteyn International nor its owners, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers and agents are financial advisers and nothing contained on the Website and its Services is intended to be or to be construed as financial advice. Mae Belteyn International does not provide personalized financial advice or acts as a financial advisor. Our Products and Services exists for educational purposes only, and the materials and information contained herein are for general informational purposes only. The education and information presented herein is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, not should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. You are encouraged to discuss any opportunities with your attorney, accountant, financial professional or other advisor.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use the Website and/or its Service is at your sole risk. The Products and Services delivered to you through our Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided “as is” and “as available” for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
We do not make any representations as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived as a result of your participation in this Website and/or its Services. You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by the company or our affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in this Website and/or its Services.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
A. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law;
B. Any obligation of effectiveness or accuracy; and
C. Other than as set out below, any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with this Website and/or its Services, including by Your use or inability to use any information obtained on or through the Website and/or its Services, any websites linked to the Services, and any material posted on the Website and/or its Services, or in any other way through the Services by us or by others, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted time and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however and whether caused by negligence, breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Because any weight loss or health modification plan can result in serious injury, Company urges you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any weight loss products or services. You agree that by using any Products or Services, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any recommendations for changes in diet including the use of food supplements and weight reduction products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily purchasing products or services, participating in recommended activities, and using this Website and its Services and assume all risks of injuries, illness, or death.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this ‘waiver and release’ and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge all indemnified parties from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntary give up and irrevocably waive and release any right that you may otherwise have to bring legal action against any indemnified party for professional injury or property damage. You hereby accept all risk to your business and health excluding personal injury or death that may result from Company’s negligence whilst you have been using or participating in our Products and Services.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Mae Belteyn International and its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, transferees, assignees, licensees, partners, officers, directors, agents, associates, officers, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims or demands, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of our Products, or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
If any provision of this Terms & Conditions is held by to be invalid, unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions. The failure of either Party to exercise any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of that right or any further rights hereunder.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms & Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms & Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our Website.We reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate anyone's access to the Website and/or its Services, or any other method of communication related to the Company for any reason at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, You are no longer authorized to access the Website and its Services (or any part thereof), or other communications affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on You with respect to material received for Services, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in these Terms of Service, shall survive. You will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination.
27. Governing law
Compliance with Applicable Laws: The Website and its Services are based in The Netherlands. We make no claims concerning whether the content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside The Netherlands. If you access the Website and its Services or use its content from outside The Netherlands, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside The Netherlands, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
These Terms & Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of The Netherlands. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
28. No professional advice disclaimer
The information contained in or made available through this Website and its Services (including but not limited to information contained on blog posts, in text files, videos, programs, products, newsletters, or in teleclasses and webinars) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website and its Services. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Website and/or its Services, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstances.
29. Guarantees disclaimer
We appreciate your utilization of our Products and Services, and so we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent them, and their potential to help you grow spirituality, personally and professionally. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using such techniques, reach enlightenment, change your mental status, heal a terminal illness, or change anything in your life. Nothing on our Website and/or its Services is a promise or guarantee of such changes. By law we can only guarantee your satisfaction with our training, not your results. Our Products and Services are for your educational and informational purposes only. As stipulated by law, we make no guarantees that you will do well, achieve any results or make any money from our information. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, self-honesty, patience, openness, and tenacity. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined on our Website and its Services are simply our opinions and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual outcomes. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Website and its Services, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice. We do not purport anything we do or teach as a “get rich scheme,” and any financial numbers outlined in our training are examples, opinions and illustrations, and thus should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for your actual or future performance. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results, as to income earnings, can be used as an indication of your or anyone’s future success or results. Check with your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information.
30. Testimonials disclaimer
The personal experiences by user comments and testimonials on our website are not a guarantee of what you should expect to experience. Although Mae Belteyn International and/or its affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives accept all testimonials in good faith, Mae Belteyn International and/or its affiliates, facilitators, companies and representatives have not independently examined the specific personal results of any of our Products and/or Services, and therefore has not verified the any specific experiences, improvements, changes or results quoted therein. These results may or may not be typical, and your results or experiences, if any, will vary and there is a risk that you will not make any changes at all, or experience what you believe you should experience. Again, whatever changes in your life that you make as a result of our Products and/or Services is totally up to you based on the factors stated in the Guarantees Disclaimer above.
31. FTC Disclosure
32. Changes to Terms & Conditions
Any new features or tools which are added to the current Website and its Services shall also be subject to the Terms & Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions or to impose new conditions on use of the Website and its Services, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms & Conditions on this Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. By continuing to use the Website and/or its Services after we post any such changes, You accept the Terms & Conditions, as modified whether or not You have read them thoroughly or at all. If You do not agree with these terms, then you may not access the Website and its Services.
33. Copyright infringement & DMCA policy
As Mae Belteyn International asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by our Website and its Services violates your copyright, you, or your agent are encouraged to send Mae Belteyn International a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Please forward the following information by email to [email protected]:
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with the requirements of the DMCA (The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998) shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Company actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits You to send to Company a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached through: [email protected].
34. Copyright notice
Copyright 2019 © Mae Belteyn International ALL rights reserved.
Mae Belteyn International is the owner of all intellectual property rights of all the materials, products, programs, courses, videos, audios, classes, and live events, provided to you or shared with you through or by the Website and its Services.The materials are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. Where we are legally able to do so, we grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to use the materials for your own purposes only. You may not reproduce in any format or share or disclose to any person any part (or all of) the materials without our prior written consent. Other than the above, we do not grant you any other rights in relation to the materials and all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not copy, adapt, edit, change in any format, transform, sell, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast, or show or play in public any or all of the materials (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have breached the terms of the above licence, we may bring legal proceedings against you and seek monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using the materials. You could also be ordered to pay our legal costs.
35. International Use
The Mae Belteyn, Lady Leaders, and all other sub-domains or related domains are controlled and operated by Mae Belteyn International from its headquarters in The Netherlands. Because the Websites are hosted on the worldwide web, access may be available in other countries. We are happy to make the Content, products, and/or services available to people in any country where legal to do so. And while we are not currently aware of any country that bans information of this type, nor specifically the information we provide, we make no representation that materials on the Websites are appropriate or legal for use in any locations outside The Netherlands. The laws regarding use of webinars, and the dissemination of privately produced video via the Internet may vary in different countries. If you have access to the Websites from a location outside The Netherlands, you and you alone are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction. Accessing the Websites from any country where the contents are deemed illegal or where they are contrary to regulations is prohibited and definitely not recommended by us. If you choose to access the Websites from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for compliance with local laws and/or consequences of violating such laws or regulations. Your continued access or use of the Websites is your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their entirety.
No joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Company as a result of these Terms and/or your use of the Website and its Services. These Terms shall be effective as of the date accepted by you. These Terms & Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Website and its Services or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and is an understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms & Conditions).
You may not assign these Terms. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced. In addition to money damages, Company shall be entitled to seek equitable relief where appropriate if you breach any of these Terms. These Terms are severable and may be construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties’ mutual intent.
The titles and subtitles in these Terms are used for convenience only and are not to be considered in construing it. All references herein to “including” and variations thereof shall be deemed to mean, “including, but not limited to.” All references herein to “you,” “your”, “Client” or variations thereof shall be deemed to refer to you individually, if you are entering into these Terms on an individual basis, and to the corporation, partnership or other organization or legal entity that you represent, if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of such organization or entity.
Notices to you required or permitted hereunder shall be made to you at the most recent email address on file with Company. Notices to us shall be sent by email to [email protected].
37. Contact information
Questions about the Terms & conditions should be sent to Mae Belteyn International at [email protected].
All Rights Reserved
Copyright © 2021 Mae Belteyn International
Copyright © Mae Belteyn International 2021